We stayed at the Crimson Sept.3-8 everything was great, from the friendly staff to the food..
The sports bar was laughs and fun, the pools were so nice and everything was great if any
problem came up it was resolved quickly & professional.. I wish I had stock in the resort as
im sure it will be in the top 2 in Mactan. I admit it was expensive on some things but you get
what you pay for and it was first class all the way. Keep up the good work Crimson Resort.
The birthday cake, cookies and flowers were super.. Randy N. Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island