We stayed at a nice comfortable pool villa and upon arrival find the hotel staffs friendly and helpful.
Hotel has a decent beach that you could snorkel and see some fishes. It would have been nice if some beach cabanas were provided instead of only beach chairs.
Really appreciate the fact that the hotel informed us that it might get really noisy during their Octoberfest Party. Even offered to upgrade our villa to a Ocean View Villa; which we did take up the offer during the night of the Octoberfest Party. It was a nice offer and we really appreciate it.
Would have given more points if the amenities provided in villa were better. Would have appreciated if cotton wools and cotton buds were provided in the bathroom and more choices of coffee and tea provided for the tea/coffee facilities. Instead of 1 packet of coffee and 2 packet of English tea. We could have ordered room service, but there are times you would just like a quick cup of coffee / tea. Most 5 star resorts are usually more generous than that.
Other than that a great hotel to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island