We stayed at Crimson Resort and Spa in late november for 3 nights. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating. The grounds are well kept and the room was spotless.
The tiered pool was pleasant and we spent all our afternoons lazing about by the pool.
We had our three year old daughter play in Crimzone a few times and the staff there were very friendly.
The food was reasonably priced for a resort. We ate all our meals there and found the quality of the food to be excellent.
Next time we visit Mactan, we will definitely stay at Crimson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and getaroom.com so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island