Loved my recent 3 night stay at Crimson, had a lovely room near the pool. Staff are extremely friendly and attentive and make you feel welcome. The resort itself is fantastic, very scenic, well looked after and the infinity pool is lovely. Nice area to swim and jetskis. Have to say the food is expensive and tasted pretty ordinary, I don't mind paying good price for quality food but for the price it didn't really blow me away and I wasn't sure where else to eat, this was the only slight downside but I still will give the resort 5 stars and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island