I planned a weekend vacay for my family since i am coming from Houston,Tx and drove us to this place..downside of finding it is no obvious signs where it is..one good thing is not alot of people go there if you can't find it and you have the place to yourself..hehehe..But once we got there the place is impressed me.i saw a review of the place on tv by Kris Aquino once and when i personally saw this place my self..much better to feel and experience the views and the staffs great services.the room was perfect!!..the bathroom is the topping to the stay.i love how the shower and tub but how it was set up was functional..feels like home,thats the best thing about it.Then the pool area was great for the kids to have fun at.staffs had activities and games so my boys can interact with other kids..Well it best for you to go and experience the place yourself to see what i saw and experienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island