Private, luxurious, a real gem. The Crimson Resort was fantastic and I highly recommend it. Don't come here though if you want to sit on a beach, as their isn't really one to speak of. Do come here if you desire a wonderful place to unwind and relax. My partner and I stayed in a private pool villa. Positioned on a cliff edge, it had an amazing view and breathtaking sunrises. The villa was well apportioned with everything you may desire while on holiday. Authentic Cebu furniture, comfortable king size bed with fine linens. Excellent bathroom with sunken tub and two sinks. Coffee maker, refrigerator too.
The public areas of the resort are clean and well kept. The pools are beautiful (although we never took a dip in them as we had our own private plunge pool). Although gardens and paths were lovely it might have been a bit neutral, one would not know necessarily that they were staying in Asia.
The restaurant had delectable food and I'm not sure why but we had a special VIP room for our breakfast and a cocktail hour in the evening, all free. You might request this if you like to have breakfast in a quiet space with beautiful view. Two of the mornings we were the only two people in there at the time we ate. Not only was the service excellent, they remembered the table we requested the first morning and sat us there without question. They also remembered my egg preference, and made me textbook-quality poached eggs. They'll make you a waffle and omelette too.
Service all over the resort was top notch. Only complaints we had were the private outside area didn't have an umbrella so during the brightest part of the day we could not be out there as it was too bright. The lounge seating near the plunge pool too could have used a pad. Besides that and it taking well over an hour for them to bring our bags after check in it was an amazing place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cancelon, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island