“The best pizza I've had in Mactan”
Review of Greenwich

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Greenwich
Ranked #79 of 158 Restaurants in Lapu Lapu
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We had a terrible pizza a few nights ago at a different restaurant, so we decided to try Greenwich, and we were glad we did. Greenwich uses quality ingredients, a good amount of toppings, and the taste is fantastic. Not quite the same as an American pizza, but it was tasty & we had no problem finishing it. I am definitely going back.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

We say 'grenich' and Filipinos say 'green witch', but whatever you call it... it's one of the best pizza chains in the Philippines. It's oven cooked, so don't expect deep dish, but there is still texture in the crust. Toppings are fresh and not skimpy. They seem to have a new promo every month or so and are always busy. Barkada Hawaian Overload is my personal favorite, but they have many overload and regular specials for eat-in, take out and delivery.

With that being said, keep in mind that it's a franchise chain and you get what the assembly line gives you. The Barkada overload pizzas are what we expect in North America with a medium size 4 topping, but the price here is a little better at around $8. The Barkada regular is even cheaper at around $5 and seems a little skimpy having more dough than topping. But, flavor and texture is consistant.

Overall, a good, consistant, average pizza. No complaints, no praises. They would get an extra star from me if they allowed the customer to choose his/her own toppings, as it is back home... but alas this is Philippines.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

The pizza here was wonderful in flavour, but my oh my it was thin. Words can not describe the shock I experienced when I noticed that the entire pizza was about three times as thick as the pepperoni slices on it. My fiancee clarified that it is normal for the Philippines, but for anyone looking for a Chicago style pizza, go to pizza hut.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Okie..when its come to pizza i am soo crazy about over loaded pizza of green wich.. Their pizza is yummy either hot or cold..and its cook well and i love their lasagna.. This place is been my hang out place since i was in college.You can't compare their pizza to other pizza house. And their taste is always the same and it will get better and better, unlike other pizza they're always have different taste. ..

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Good food good service well liked the surroundings.