“Great food”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Great food”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Been here so many times cos It's really close to where I live. But I've never even bothered finding another place to drink cos I've got everything I need here. Drinks, great food and friendly staff.

• Korean first
“Family Friendly”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Once you see my husband eat El Tiki's buffalo wings, you'd surely buy yours! We're not so much of a drinker and that's what brings us back to El Tiki (plus it's just a few steps away from our home). The food is great! I'm no Mexican nor never been to such a very authentic Mexican restaurant but I hear a lot of foreign people saying they prefer the mild taste of the dishes here. Plus the whole set-up is interesting--they've got surfboard-shaped tables and street posts everywhere; one can pretend they're in a different state or country. Whenever the bar's closed, we would take our son and sit on one of those bamboo benches facing the sea--totally relaxing!

• Visited December 2013
The Netherlands
“Love it!”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Great place! I love the food. Because of the location the temperature is very nice. Theres a great mix of people, who made me feel welcome instantly. Good variety of drinks as well. No doubt i will return!

Visited December 2013
“Wow! So many improvements!!”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I have been to this place many times. Mostly because it is close to my house. It recently went under new management, and boy has it improved!! The new homemade nachos and salsa are amazing!! They have started much more entertainment and theme parties, and I love the Wednesday night movie when they project a movie on a huge side of a building. It reminds me of the drive in theatres back home. My husband and I spread out a blanket on the big lawn and enjoy our nachos and cocktails. Love this place!!

“Only in El Tiki Bar”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Amazing place to hangout and chill with your friends at night, plus the Mexican food is great! Must try El Tiki Bar!