“My review”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Good service and good ambiance... nice music with beautiful people.. good food , impressed with the customer service.. with the best accomodation. A relaxing place which is worth of coming back!!!!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Closest place I've come to having real Mexican food in Asia. Great atmosphere and the night I came the had a top notch DJ. I shall return again.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Been here so many times cos It's really close to where I live. But I've never even bothered finding another place to drink cos I've got everything I need here. Drinks, great food and friendly staff.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Once you see my husband eat El Tiki's buffalo wings, you'd surely buy yours! We're not so much of a drinker and that's what brings us back to El Tiki (plus it's just a few steps away from our home). The food is great! I'm no Mexican nor never been to such a very authentic Mexican restaurant but I hear a lot of foreign people saying they prefer the mild taste of the dishes here. Plus the whole set-up is interesting--they've got surfboard-shaped tables and street posts everywhere; one can pretend they're in a different state or country. Whenever the bar's closed, we would take our son and sit on one of those bamboo benches facing the sea--totally relaxing!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Great place! I love the food. Because of the location the temperature is very nice. Theres a great mix of people, who made me feel welcome instantly. Good variety of drinks as well. No doubt i will return!