“Grand?”

Ranked #11 of 40 things to do in Lapu Lapu
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

The mall has no bookstore. The comfort rooms are dirty. The 3rd flr. got a very big name "Food Court" but it looks deserted. The super market is always out of stock, one time I asked their staff if they have the thing that we are looking for he just said "I'm not sure if we still have it on stock just check it on that isle." And in the department store, it is still early but most of the sales lady seems lazy, tired, slow and just looking at the customer eventhough they know they need assistance. And most of all when you got caught 1 hr or 30 minutes before their supermarket will close, the cashier will hurriedly put the blue sign in front that they are closing already, there are times when we will line on the still open cashier then suddenly she will put the blue sign so we will move to other open counter then after a few minutes of waiting on the line suddenly the blue sign shows up again so we moved again, this time I am furious so I line my cart at the so-called open counter then I approached the cashier and I asked if she will be closing also and better tell me right now or I will really talk to their manager about this matter if she suddenly close too. OMG, they are so rude and no consideration to customers.

6  Thank Len_In_D_City
"mcdonalds"
"pesos"
"resort"

Reviewed 18 March 2014

With lots of restaurants and shops selling goods at cheap prices, this mall is a great place to go. The restaurants start with jollibee which is the Philippines answer to McDonalds and goes through to the more expensive Moon Cafe which will cost you about £20 per head for a 2 course meal. The food is well made and a great variety of menu.

2  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Purchased movies and Karaoke Cd's from this mall and supermarket and cannot use them as they will not work or are saying they are invalid. I have the item's, receipts and numbers and serial numbers I need to have these items replaced or for the cost to be paid back to me.This matter needs to be dealt with immediately or it will be turned over to a legal representative and head office. Bathrooms are gross , no tissue in stalls, most stalls out of order. Super Market is not clean, smells real bad. selves are very messy, prices not placed on a lot of selves, things just thrown around every where. You ask for help and you are just told to go look in a certain place instead of a store employee showing you or assistance given to customers. Carts are all over the front of store which makes it very hard to get to tills, which counters at tills are so small you can hardly get a few items of yours on them and they are crowded. Thank You for letting me express my concerns, opinions and needs. I Will be looking forward to hearing back from someone very soon due to the purchase of items not working and invalid.

1  Thank Janet C
Reviewed 1 September 2013

The gaisano super market is not very clean and not very well stocked up either.Piss poor I must say especially for foreigners looking for imported items.

4  Thank verlie999