“grand monument”
Review of Lapu Lapu Statue

Lapu Lapu Statue
Reviewed 28 July 2013

At last, I actually saw what I just used to read on our history books back in school. the statue of Lapu Lapu is majestic and grand, surrounded with landscaped trees and plants.
For first-time goers, I recommend that you make this on top of your itinerary together with the Magellan Shrine as it is very near the Mactan airport.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

scenic view by the beach.. nice grounds in their plaza .. had a picture taking everywhere because of the nice view .. it was worth the visit ..

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I've been to Magellan's Cross and even the Lapu-Lapu shrine is a little bit farther I pursued to see this sight... of course as a Filipino I more respect and eager to see the historical Lapu-Lapu! This statue is located at Mactan Island specifically at Lapu Lapu City (it's obvious! derived from his name)

Reviewed 26 July 2013

i enjoyed walking around. the monument was very photogenic -- i took a lot of great pictures. the stalls selling native handicrafts near the exit were selling overpriced items though.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I love the way it was located which is fronting the beach. we've been here with my friends.. so majestic view of lapu-lapu island.