Days Hotel Cebu Airport
Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$225
US$77
US$64
Agoda.com
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$50
Agoda.com
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$57
US$295
US$235
Agoda.com
Goldberry Suites & Hotel(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$62
Agoda.com
Haruhay Dream Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$36
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Checked in last night. We paid more than 90 us dolars for a standard room as we are goipng to airport this morning and this hotel is in the area.This is the most overrated hotel since we arrived to the Philliphines almost two weeks ago. The hotels needs urgently a big improvement. Even if it is clean it seems not to be due to the poor maintenance. The breakfast is just to forget: they charge you extra if you ask for some fresh milk for your coffee. They offer 6 types of packages. I asked for "George" and I got: one horrible coffee with some powder cream, 2 slices of bread with 2 thiny slices of "supposed to be cheese" (I know cheese is some kind of luxury in Asia) and some non eatable jam. We add half of a slice of watermelon and half of pinneaple. That was it¡¡¡ . Hope my next hotel in Boracay will make me forget about this expensive and not valued hotel in Cebu

Room Tip: Trotel dulcinea Try hotel dulcinea in same area
Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2013

First off, the rooms need some serious UPDO!

My company assigned me to Cebu for close to one year. Days Hotel Cebu have been my home away from home. Excellent staff, very intuitive, always smiling. They'll help you plan out everything if you want to go over to Mandaue City and cross the Fernan Bridge. Some even asked their relatives to show me around, crazy good right?

Rooms are clean, the staff are well trained and the breakfast buffet is what you'll expect from your Filipina grandma when you visit the province. Lots of local food and products, with a few continental and american touches.

Tip: Book here for the Sinulog Festival, its outside the city where you'll be allowed to rest well and close enough to the airport so you can catch your flight even if you overslept a bit. Hotel to airport is about 5mins, extremely helpful for massive hangovers (personal experience).

Room Tip: Ask rooms on the ground floor. Better water pressure.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 January 2013

The hotel isn't fancy and provides the basics but the staff are helpful and very much friendly to guest. If you have business within the airport area, days provide a nice place to rest after a days work. A plus is their free shuttle ride to and from airport and hotel at anytime of the day. Just call or test the front desk and if the shuttle is available, expect them to provide the valued service.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2012

After staying in Bohol for 6 months I came back to Cebu to stay at Days Hotel at first I thought it going to look very taty untidy and full of bugs but as soon I got there surprisingly it was very clean I stayed at the hotel for 2 days no problem at all.
The staff were very helpful and happy and the restaurant was very good also the room was very tidy. But the negative thing I found that was very disapointing that it gym was not proper all it was a room with 2nd hand equipment in the verge of breaking.... On the other hand everything else were all ok....

Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2012

I stayed at this hotel on Oct 25th after arriving from the states. The room was dirty, the shower was leaking constantly, I seen numerous roaches the next day, the hotel all in all was a dump. Needs to be upgraded. The breakfast was good but not great. Don't stay here. I also stayed at the Goldberry Suites. The rooms are newly renovated. I recommend the Goldberry.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo