Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa
Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$119
Travelocity
US$77
US$64
Agoda.com
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$57
Agoda.com
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$50
Agoda.com
Haruhay Dream Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$36
Hotelpower.com
3,852 results
All reviewsocean wingcowrie covechi spaadventure zonetides restaurantocean club loungebuko barfish foodmarine sanctuarymini golfchinese restaurantprivate beachtropical fishfish feedingbreakfast buffetwhite sand beachplay area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Fantastic stay with the whole family ! Great activities, great fun and delicious food. The room was spacious with a nice terrace. The service is excellent and the people very nice ! I would really recommend this hotel

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed at an Ocean Club room first week of April. Since generally reviews are positive, expectations are already high at the onset add to the fact that we planned to have a great time as a family. The amenities excellently delivered. A little downside were experienced in the service. There were inconsistencies on the kind of de luxe service you expect in a supposedly deluxe resort. Most personnel are great and exceeded my expectations but tarnished by some very laid back and unpleasant staff. Most notably, I did not take well the electronic communications I had with their reservations team prior and after my visit, I find them insincere bordering to insensitive, not pleasant at all. Overall my family enjoyed and will definitely look forward to go back hoping that these unseen personnel on the reservations give the courtesy we expect and I strongly think we deserve.

1  Thank ESVMD
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Been to Shangri-la Mactan for the nth times now..

Aside from the business trip me and wife loves this place because of its accessibility for us being here in cebu most of the time, we consider cebu as our second province next to our birth place that is why we know this place like the lines in our hands.

No better place to relax and enjoy the beach and pool 30 minutes away from the city...

It is also very near to the airport and have their own shuttle service waiting for their guest in the arrival area of the Mactan International Airport.

And did i forgot to mention, cebu has the best Lechon in the world..so when you visit Mactan Shangri-la dont forget to taste the local lechon..you wont regret it...

Room Tip: Ocean View rooms are the Best area.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I often stay in the Cebu Shangri-la with my young family, and we all absolutely love it each and every time. I've never experienced anything that comes close to this hotel, location, facilities, and service level anywhere in the Philippines, particularly when thinking of the overall family experience for parents and kids. It's a winner & I'll keep coming back time and again for the perfect beach holiday experience.

Room Tip: Ocean wing / Ocean view rooms are a must!
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
1  Thank Paul R
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

The moment you set foot on the resort lobby, you'll know Shangri-la is indeed the best choice.

The sprawling resort grounds, the choice of pool, and the pristine beach front are a true treat.

I suggest you explore and you will find an abundance of activities from mini golf to boxing to pingpong. Or a stroll would be a relaxing activity in itself.

There is also a church which holds anticipated masses.

We've tried all the restaurants except the Tea of Spring. I've enjoyed Acqua the most. I was told that Tides had more selection for buffet breakfast but I found it a tad chaotic. I preferred Acqua for the view and it was less crowded. Also ask your server for any buffet offerings. Acqua had a buffet selection at a good price! They served mostly Italian cuisine. Cowrie Cove,on the other hand, served seafood and had a beautiful view of the ocean and waves. Best to catch drinks at Waves Bar beside it. ( Didn't get to try the Buco Bar though).

The resort also offers shuttle services if you wish to visit the malls.

Our stay was wonderful and I was happy to spend my birthday there. The only setback was the stained sheets we got. We also encountered a restaurant server who wasn't quite familiar with the menu. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed the jetski and fish feeding, snorkeling and all the sunshine!

I suggest you ask about Golden Circle membership as well if you plan to frequent Shangri-la and its affiliated hotels.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple