Stayed in this resort on Dec 2012 with my boyfriend. The resort was very spacious and has 4 big pools. The beach in Mactan is not pretty, not very inviting since the sand is gray and the water looks murky.
Our room had 2 double beds and an LCD TV. The bathroom had a tub on the shower and several towels. I still felt the room is too expensive for how it looked like.
The plus side is that the room we got had a pool across our door. The pool was clean and not crowded. I spent most of my time there since I can't swim on the beach.
The food at the restaurant was too expensive. We asked the concierge if we can have pizza delivered in our room and they said we have to pay P400 corkage per person who will eat the pizza. We thought it didn't make sense so we just ate at the restaurant.
Food at the restaurant is good, nothing fancy. Breakfast buffet was great though, a lot of choices available.
Overall, our stay was good but we still felt everything was too pricey. Coming from Cebu City, you may stay here for 1 night before going home to Manila since this is only 15 mins away from the Mactan airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the sweetness of doing nothing and the satisfaction of doing everything. It is an art you can discover and perfect at Bluewater Maribago, a lush 7-hectare tropical paradise of pure intimate pleasure. Here we put thought into every details of your stay, from the moment we greet you "Mabuhay" to the time we bid you "Farewell".Here, your options are countless: 158 well-appointed rooms, 110-meter beachfront of pristine sand, a private island, 3 lagoon-shaped swimming pools with waterfalls, children's playground, recreation and water sports center, full-service restaurants and bars and the pampering treatment of Amuma Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hotel Maribago Bluewater Beach
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island