My husband and I book on a certain city hotel in cebu. We make arrangements and pay 50% of the total amount of our stay. Any incidentals will just be paid in cash. Accidentally, my phone navigate into another website. It was a resort named Bluewater Maribago beach resort. I don't know what comes into my mind that I suddenly told my husband, "Hon, we will stay here!." Thus, we booked, stayed and the rest was history. We ignore the other booking we have back then and transferred to this resort. We were designated to a spacious Amuma suite room with a touch of modern old-fashioned state-of-the-art architecture with a huge creamy-colored bathroom that perfectly fits the entire suite. Fronting our room is the full view of Amuma pool and Amuma spa. I tried their spa in the gazebo -- very soothing and relaxing. You can have hair treatments, pedicure and manicure also in their salon. Not far from our room is a Jacuzzi and sauna. As part of our package, we eat breakfast everyday at their Allegro restaurant. Variety of foods. Delicious well-prepared meals of international and Asian fusion. Theme dinner buffets' every night with live performers. We really had a great time with this resort except for the ACU not so cold. I'm happy though, it was handled properly so not a problem anymore. They have kind-hearted, courteous, and friendly staffs. A stay worth remembering. A resort well-kept and managed. One visit is not adequate. We will hopefully visit this resort next summer ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the sweetness of doing nothing and the satisfaction of doing everything. It is an art you can discover and perfect at Bluewater Maribago, a lush 7-hectare tropical paradise of pure intimate pleasure. Here we put thought into every details of your stay, from the moment we greet you "Mabuhay" to the time we bid you "Farewell".Here, your options are countless: 158 well-appointed rooms, 110-meter beachfront of pristine sand, a private island, 3 lagoon-shaped swimming pools with waterfalls, children's playground, recreation and water sports center, full-service restaurants and bars and the pampering treatment of Amuma Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hotel Maribago Bluewater Beach
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island