Came here with my sweet honey and my loving sister in law. We enjoyed a day of scuba diving and the girls loved the snorkeling. We took the boat from blue water with another couple to split the costs. was a very nice experience. the dive guide and his boat helper were very nice and helpful. The reefs were fantastic and the wall diving was vibrant and full of life. The girls enjoyed the snorkeling in the protected area off Olongo island in the shallows. Would recommend the diving operation and the bar area for tapas and drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the sweetness of doing nothing and the satisfaction of doing everything. It is an art you can discover and perfect at Bluewater Maribago, a lush 7-hectare tropical paradise of pure intimate pleasure. Here we put thought into every details of your stay, from the moment we greet you "Mabuhay" to the time we bid you "Farewell".Here, your options are countless: 158 well-appointed rooms, 110-meter beachfront of pristine sand, a private island, 3 lagoon-shaped swimming pools with waterfalls, children's playground, recreation and water sports center, full-service restaurants and bars and the pampering treatment of Amuma Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hotel Maribago Bluewater Beach
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island