I spent 5 days this september. Everything was good (the rooms, the swimming pools, the buffets, the service...). The worst thing about Maribago is its beach because it is very small and dirty. Once you have seen it you take all your baths in the swimming pools. If you want to swim in the sea you must hire a boat which takes you to some islands that are very near and they are nice to swim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the sweetness of doing nothing and the satisfaction of doing everything. It is an art you can discover and perfect at Bluewater Maribago, a lush 7-hectare tropical paradise of pure intimate pleasure. Here we put thought into every details of your stay, from the moment we greet you "Mabuhay" to the time we bid you "Farewell".Here, your options are countless: 158 well-appointed rooms, 110-meter beachfront of pristine sand, a private island, 3 lagoon-shaped swimming pools with waterfalls, children's playground, recreation and water sports center, full-service restaurants and bars and the pampering treatment of Amuma Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hotel Maribago Bluewater Beach
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island