This resort is great for families with children as they have a small beach with boundaries on each side (so you can see the children all the time). Also, the sea is not rough as the (relatively small) hotel beach is "protected" by an island, so there are no big waves to be worry about.
Also, they have a kids club where kids can play either with their parents, on on their own. The hotel organises Kids Club activities (you have to pay a small extra fee for this membership).
The staff will make sure that all of your needs are met. They all seem very professional when dealing with their customers and their individual needs.
The buffet breakfast had many choices; all very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the sweetness of doing nothing and the satisfaction of doing everything. It is an art you can discover and perfect at Bluewater Maribago, a lush 7-hectare tropical paradise of pure intimate pleasure. Here we put thought into every details of your stay, from the moment we greet you "Mabuhay" to the time we bid you "Farewell".Here, your options are countless: 158 well-appointed rooms, 110-meter beachfront of pristine sand, a private island, 3 lagoon-shaped swimming pools with waterfalls, children's playground, recreation and water sports center, full-service restaurants and bars and the pampering treatment of Amuma Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hotel Maribago Bluewater Beach
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island