“Affordable price, professional service, friendly staff and extremely adventure with Ocean Dreamer”

Ocean Dreamer Island Tours
Ranked #3 of 50 Tours in Lapu Lapu
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean Dreamer Island Tours aims to provide a fun-filled tour experience of Olango Island and its neighboring islets. Ocean Dreamer Island Tours is not your typical Island Hopping business. The staff and crew are committed to meet the guests' expectations. We believe that nothing can be more satisfying than to see the smile of a satisfied customer at the end of the tour. Thus, any reasonable request during the tour will be honored. The guests will have a first-hand experience to swim with the rare and protected tropical fishes in the blue ocean waters, bask in the sun and relax in the beautiful white sand beaches, visit the popular tourist and local destinations and mingle with the "Islahanon" (local people).
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Only 4 of us on very modern and comfortable boat and really reasonable price! The staff gave us warm welcome and well take care! Hopping around islands and enjoy intrestering diving time with colorful fishes and beautiful coral reef! I was impreesed by the owner of the Ocean Dreamer! He dived and collected the rash thrown into th sea to protect the marine environment! Something that i didnt see for a long time with people doing tourism business! Overal, they did really a good job, i love music they played on boat that enriched your feeling among the broad sea! We did enjoy the trip with them!

1  Thank KimmyHeo

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Any kind of tour, for me, is stressful especially for a big and extended family like mine. When my family and I went on an island hopping tour, it was the first time we had it with ocean dreamer. And I must say, it was the best tour we've ever had. We never thought island hopping could be that worry free and stress free! My mama and I used to crack our heads with the preparation - food (preferences of siblings,nieces and nephews), towels, snorkeling stuff, hand sanitizer, etc. But with ocean dreamer, everything is provided for. The preparation is all theirs and they're just a text away! VERY CONVENIENT!
Food was prepared like how want it! We requested for grilled food and they did it in the boat so when it's served, it's freshly cooked! Plus the coconut juice was served right in its own shell so if you wanna consume the meat, you may just ask one of the crew members to break it for you! Yum! Very fresh! The exotic food (saang and uni) were awesome! Even my relatives and family from Canada, Switzerland and New Zealand loved them!
They also have wifi if you wanna check in or keep pins on places you've been to. For internet, facebook, Instagram and foursquare addicts, ocean dreamer is the one for you! Uploads and selfies are uploaded in an instant! Just make sure you have waterproof cases for your gadgets, guys!
We surely are going to always have it with none other than ocean dreamer island tours. I am now very confident in referring my friends and relatives to them when they want to have a tour to remember.

1  Thank Bee G
Reviewed 9 January 2014

You can never go wrong with Ocean Dreamer. From the food, snorkelling, fish feeding, freshly grilled food (with a surprise dish - Spider Shell!!) down to the fresh towels and cold beverage, it was a perfect day trip. Jay made sure that all our needs are met. This tour is the best part of our vacation in Mactan.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Ocean dreamer tours made my family's stay in Olango so memorable! From the moment we were fetched from the resort, we didn't have to worry about anything. They took care of everything and we're very attentive to our every need--sunblock, towels, drinks, snorkeling gear, etc. I was with my sister's family from the US and the experience was truly unforgettable for them, especially their children. We were made to feel right at home. Our guide Jay accompanied us at the island stops to make sure we were okay and even watched our bags while we went snorkeling. Our lunch on the boat was superb. I mentioned that I liked uni and before I knew it, they caught some right out of the sea and cracked them open. We had sea urchin right there on the boat. We had an amazing day!

1  Thank katoven
Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

We booked a trip to Pandanon with my friends! True to their philosophy, our reasonable requests were granted. We asked that our fish and meat be marinated. Immediately, one of the staff worked to make things happen. By the time we got there, our fish and meat were ready to be grilled. Plus, we didn't have to do a thing, both the staff prepared the food for us! We felt like kings and queens for one day! Go Ocean Dreamer!