We stayed at the Quantum Villa which was a private area with its own pool. Our kids loved to wander around the place which offers gigantic swimming pools made to look like lagoons. There is a small area that offers access to the beach, but this does not seem to popular. For beach lovers, this is not the place to be, especially since it is quite expensive. But your kids will love the place.
On the downside, my husband and I were especially annoyed by the chaos and confusion that greeted us when we first arrived at the resort lobby. The lobby is so full of people, luggage, cars. The lobby does not offer a welcoming atmosphere to arriving guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TravelUp and Ebookers so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island