Initially when we got to plantation. I was a little disappointed though it was our 2nd time at the resort. Disappointed as everything is so artificially created but after the 2nd day or so the place started warming up to us. We just took to it. Got comfortable and got more familiar knew what we liked doing etc. This is a great resort for children. Especially bigger kids. Ours are 4 and 1.5. Yet our kids had a blast. The service is exceptionally good. The staff feel like family once you warm up. Our favorite things about the resort were Kilimanjaro restaurant and the pool. We liked the horse carriage ride. We love the spa! One of the better spas I've been too. It's really lovely. Very professional. We liked the fish feeding at the reception. The beach is very so so. And the activities are quite expensive. Though we didn't think so at the time. But after visiting some other parts of the Philippines and going into cleaner clearer water for less than half the price, snorkeling diving etc. But no complaints as it's part of being in a resort the extra costs. We loved the fact that we could eat breakfast at kili's outdoor and watch our kids in the water right in front of us. The lagoon warms up to you too. The children's playroom was the most disappointing part of plantation. It s very small. No light coming in and they use very strong warm lights in the room. The toys are decent. Overall we loved the resort and would def go back. The rooms are decent size on the bigger side. My fav part are the spacious balconies and the access to lagoon. We were situated in room le 12 which is right next to the shop. Kili's so we thought it was an amazing location. Next time we go back def going to try one of the suites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island