We have just finished our stay in this hotel (7 nights). Let start by the positive points: very kind staff, a lot of different pools and...
For the rest, many aspects must be improved to reach the rating of a 4/5 stars hotel: the lagoon (which is artificial!) is very durty, the beach towels are stained ( time to change them!), the staff is not competent (phone call during the night, very slow reaction when we needed a simple ombrella), the breakfast buffet is disappointing (for 24u$, you could expect at least a fresh orange juice), no possibility to have dinner close to the hotel. Overall, if you want to come to Philippines, you can probably find better deals in Boracay for example.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island