We have stayed in this hotel just before Christmas for one night and found this hotel not as luxurious as we thought it would be...We've stayed already before in many hotels around Philippines, we've been to Misibis Bay,so we know what luxury means.
First of all, we had trouble looking for beach towels..all the time the towels close to the pools were in the laundary and we couldnt use it.
Room was ok, we really liked bathroom and exit from the room right to the pool, however it was a bit slippery and scary at times..
We had dinner at a beachside restaurant that required previous booking because they had buffet,but nobody told us about it, so restaurant didnt want us to be sitted at first,but then managed to find one table...the thing is that the food wasnt that good, also the prefomance there was just average nothing to remember...and it costed for 4 of us around 200$,knowing prices in Philippines its just way too much..
It feels like you have to pay huge ammount for everything..water costs 200P if im not mistaken,when in the store out of this resort 50P. Also you cannot buy their water in their mini store, you have to go all the way to restaurant which is open and I had to go all around resort to look for the retaurant.So unconvinient.
Its alright to spend in Plantation one night or two, but not more, you will easily get bored and it will cost you a lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island