Firstly, the lagoon & pools is what we enjoyed most. We are balikbayans, having to stay from diverse mostly high end hotels around Phil, I can definitely see the big difference. Hotels we stayed-Greenbelt parkplace;metrocentre penthouse suite;Boaracay Mandarin Island hotel; bayleaf intramuros hotel are far excellent.
Food-We have tried their dine in restaurants; the food is over priced & not of good quality. I have ordered a local filo food at kilmanjaro but the taste is not a filipino flavor. Being balikbayan Im very disappointed. The buffet brekky is the same.
Staff-some are friendly and some arent. One of the staff crew who drives the cart isnt friendly.he seems pissed all the time.
Room charge-we were charged for room service charge for cleaning. I advised the check out rep that our room wasnt cleaned. The rep just simply reply if we left the card in the slot its not going to be cleaned. In short, too bad you get charged anyway.there is no policy that i,ve read as such. I was expecting a client's courtesy at least..we didnt want to ruin our holiday here in phil so i just paid it.
Biased-the majority of holiday clients are koreans. My disapppointment is when we go for our dine in dinner with entertainment,it seems the koreans are greeted only in their language except for filo balikbayans & other foreigner.this should change because its too obvious...
Will I recommend or come back here for holiday??definitely not...Btw, I have given my written feedback to Plantation bay mactan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island