When I visited the hotel last month, I found the place much improved from when I was there more than 10 years ago. The lagoon looked prettier and
The room looked brighter and smelled cleaner! I also found the entertainer at the Spanish resto and most specially the pair of singer and musician at the bar good and really entertaining.
I enjoyed the spa with the heated pool and the cold running falls. Even the view while I got my massage was serene and quite relaxing. I just happened to have a not so good masseuse who I later found out from interviewing her that she was new at the job and just had a few months training. The massage I got at the mall a few nights before at a fraction of the price was significantly better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island