Had a very wonderful stay here with my wife and our 2 young kids. So many pools to choose from. And after that there is still the beach. The water and the resort grounds were very clean. The room were spacious even for the 4 of us. The staff were very courteous and nice. The food though was quite expensive. There are no other options like going outside the resort because its quite secluded. I liked the food at the Fiji Restaurant. But aside from there, not too good. Unfortunately for me, the Fiji was closed during Mondays. Overall it was a great vacation. My daughter even asked me when we were onboard the plane going back to Manila when we would be going back to Plantation Bay. She said she really enjoyed it. Thanks Plantation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island