Plantation Bay has a great location, and is very easy to get to. The staff are extremely efficient and service is really good. We were upgraded from Poolside Room, to Lagoon View Room, right up to a Spa Indulgence Package for free complete with 1 of 3 Spa Indulgence Suites, Free Use of All Spa Facilities, and 1 free massage for each person. The pools were excellent, you could choose from Salt-Water Pools, or Fresh Water Pools. In addition, the restaurants served the best food. The cuisine at Plantation Bay was excellent. We went out of the "compound" once, and that was to go to the Ayala Mall Cebu for inexpensive shopping which was 40 Minutes away. But generally and by far, it was a great trip. I would definitely go back someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island