I loved Plantation Bay. The staff, the ambiance, the facilities, the rooms... everything was amazing! Every staff member we encountered was welcoming and attentive. The food at the restaurants were delightful! I can't say enough good things about this resort and I can't wait to go back for my next holiday the next time I'm in the Philippines. Thank you to everyone at Plantation Bay for the wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island