This is my second time in Plantation Bay. We booked a Lagoon side room and I was a bit disappointed because we were assigned at the side where a cold spring? is currently constructed - not yet functional that time, so we didn't have that direct access to the lagoon. The grounds in that area was not properly kept, so i didn't much like it. As for the room, nothing much to complain about. AC was perfectly working that humid day, the bed was great. Only that when I was soaking in the tub, i noticed there was a hole on the ceiling where the light bulb is was. Unforgettable meals : Fiji so far is the best. Savannah - their chili con carne was good, Kilimanjaro - we only had breakfast there so I really can't say. We ordered the ala carte American and Filipino set meals. I enjoyed my stay, we spent time in the gameroom playing table tennis and billiards. ALso we brought our rubber shoes with us, so we went a couple of rounds the following day. And beware of one kutchero (the kalesa operator), he tried to ask us for a tip where in fact they strictly implement the "no tipping" policy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island