I had finally arrived at a moment when I could take a few days off and went to Plantation Bay Resort, what I can say it the place is magic. The accom was great, the facilities top rate, the staff very, very professional but still friendly and always willing to help. The pools amazing along with a great private beach location. Food was excellent and staff always willing to help in selection and ensuring I can receive what I requested. The Spa was was likewise so peaceful, beautiful layout, and provided great services. I arrived at Plantation Bay tired and of need of a recovery period and I left totally revived and looking forward to another visits. Thank you Team Plantation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island