My family spent Christmas in Plantation Bay Resort and Spa last year. I owe them an excellent review for a memorable stay. I made my bookings through the internet and it went smoothly as planned. My children enjoyed the pools; safe for kids, well maintained, and free of sea urchins. The Deluxe Room given to us at the NILE Bldg. was perfect for the kids. You have several choices of pools around the resort, but we prefer the salt-water lagoon, near the Mogambo Falls. We ate our breakfast at the Kilimanjaro Cafe; they offer different themed buffet breakfast daily. Italian cuisine is very good at Palermo's and Asian fusion at Fiji. Prices of food are reasonably priced, compared to other 5-star resorts. What really made my family's stay unforgettable is the kindness and the warmth of the resort's staff. We will always remember : the warm greeting coming from the Cleaners (street sweepers) around the resort, the cordial smile from the waiters, the quick response of our butler, the efficiency of the check-in clerks, the helping hand coming from the sports assistants (firing range, archery, & wall climbing), and the friendliness of all the working staff in general. We found the food deliciously cooked: they bake the best croissant in the country (can be found daily in the buffet breakfast), healthy power drinks and sinful Halo-Halo is in the menu at Kilimanjaro Cafe. We do hope that they will keep their prices affordable to local tourists, who want to savor good food and at the same time experience the 5-star Plantation Bay treatment.
We highly recommend the resort for the happy and warm memories that they can truly give your family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island