It was a short getaway to celebrate my hubby's birthday in March 2014.
The moment we were received from the airport, we could feel the warm, friendly gestures from the staffs till the day we departed. The two bedroom unit is huge. The man-made pool with real saltwater were really cool. My son had a great time paddling kayak on the pool. The beach is shallow, clear but rocky that my son had a slight cut on his bare foot. It's a must to try their prawn tempura and sashimi! My family love it so much that we went back to same restaurant everyday! No bored day for us as the activities are enough to keep us occupied. Do bring sport shoes along, as you can jog around the resort too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island