For people who love water, the place is very enjoy as it has several pools, lagoons, and beach. The rooms are situated beside any of the above mentioned body of water so there's a swimming area wherever you are roomed. There are various types of restaurants to choose from, which have different themes. They also have themed nights, e.g. Filipino Fiesta Night, Brazilian Night, etc. They also have a videoke, game room, gym, spa, kayaks and bikes that are free of use for an hour, and conference rooms. The staff are very efficient. Food is great! The place is paradise whether your here for relaxation or business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island