After our two days non-stop trek of Cebu Island, our family of five decided on our last stop...Plantation Bay. It was our first time there and after our tiresome yet wonderful adventure below and above sea level, we found a restful haven at the said resort. My family really liked Plantation Bay from the scene to the various activities, food selection down to a very welcoming and truly warm service. The place though with a rustic feel was simply breathtaking. Plantation thinks comfort to the minutest of details. We will definitely be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island