The vast pool area is great for kids and adults but the whole resort is scattered with plastic rocks... it's such a let down, if only they'd been a bit more authentic.
It's a very relaxing resort, great for kids, although not on a par with other 5-star hotels. The restaurants are over priced as the food could be better.
Accommodation varies, check carefully which room you are in. Ours was great, nice decor overlooking the main lagoon, great decking outside. Others in my family were at another location where the pool was dirty and the rooms were gruby and smelled of smoke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island