they have a free transfer airport to resort transfer so u dont need to worry how to get in the resort. i payed 210usd for each night i stayed for five nights last year which is the peak season for Sinulog festival which is on the 3rd week of januaryl, the resort was big, i feel like im gonna be lost if i walk without the map on my hand. when i arrived they gave me hot towel and politely welcomed me, after that they ask for the reservation number and my passport, there's lot of commotion going on prolly cause its peak season. there's no breakfast included which i think should be included since ill be staying for five day, its a big disappointment. anyway the resort looks amazing, its well organized, well kept and its really relaxing, they offered lots of recreational stuff so u wont get bored. the man made lagoon is really nice, i stayed on the lagoon side, the room was great..i love the bathtub even if i think its a bit small for me. i love their spa as well, u cant miss it when u stay here ive tried the dead sea mud wrap and their ultimate mogambo spring experience which is awesome i almost fall asleep while their massaging me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island