“YUMMY BURGERS”

Dining options: Lunch
Boracay, Philippines
“YUMMY BURGERS”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

i have tried quite a few burgers in cebu & now boracay

a friend told me about this place, i was in the area & saw the place, so grabbed a burger by myself

i must say it is definately one of the better ones i have tried for sure, gotta be in the top ten burgers of cebu, & there are lots of burgers around cebu

well done to the chef

i will be back with friends

• Visited June 2014

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
“slow and good”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

the burger there was good but the service was too slow and we are so hungry waiting for the service. I think the manager should take this service fast, they dont understand my english they give me wrong wrong order.

Visited February 2014
“Just ok”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Decent food. Kinda pricey. I will go again even though the service was not very good. Onion rings were yummy

• Visited February 2014
Cebu Island, Philippines
“Beefy - Got my Fix”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Clean and quiet setting. Attentive and helpful service. Had the combo special - Burger Fries and drink. Added cheese and bacon to the burger. Juicy hot and tastes just like I remember a real hamburger suppose to be. The size was big, but I ate it all. Fries are lame ... Crinkle cuts would be a killer addition

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank CebuExpats
austin, tx
“Mirage in the Desert”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My partner, Matthew and I stumbled upon this place upon first arriving to Mactan. As a vegetarian, I knew it might be tough for me to find a good meal in Mactan and Cebu City. We entered Cebu Burger just as it opened, and were greeted by the nicest staff. I was surprised to see a veggie burger on the menu, which ended up being one of the best homemade veggie burgers I have ever eaten (and that's saying a lot after living in San Francisco!)

My partner, a carnivore at heart, loved his burger and fries. We spent about an hour while eating chatting with the owner. It is clear how much he loves his business, and how well he treats his staff. In our four days in Cebu, we went to this place twice. Highly recommended!

• Visited October 2013