Stayed here for 2 nights. Normally i always stay at shangri-la and wanted to try something new.
Half the falicites are run down.
When i complained some f&b director had the nerve to tell me to be more understanding as they just re-opened and not everything was perfect yet..
My suggestion if your not ready. Dont open...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired enclave is set on its own private beach on Mactan Island and offers white sandy beaches, year-round summer weather and exceptional diving and snorkeling. Business is easy with various Executive Floors and an Executive Lounge. All accommodations feature high speed internet access. The resort is just ten minutes from Mactan International Airport and 25 minutes from cosmopolitan Cebu City, offering vibrant nightlife, extensive shopping and 24-hour casinos. For the ultimate dining experience, choose from the hotel's 5 restaurants and bars, featuring the Philippine's first and only Ibiza style Beach Club. Stay active with a visit to the fully equipped health club offering a professional gymnasium, steam room and luxurious garden spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Resort & Spa Cebu Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Movenpick Resort And Spa Cebu
- Hilton Cebu Hotel
- Hilton Mactan Island
- Hilton Lapu Lapu
- Lapu Lapu Hilton
- Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu Cebu Island