I went with my wife to this resort hotel for 5 days. First time we went Philippines and we really enjoyed very much.
Very clean place and very good people providing service. We very much like the beach. Very quiet and no noise around there. Food and drinks are not that expensive compare to Europe so I think it is good value for us.
It's close to airport also so very convenience too.
We like Philippines and we want to come back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired enclave is set on its own private beach on Mactan Island and offers white sandy beaches, year-round summer weather and exceptional diving and snorkeling. Business is easy with various Executive Floors and an Executive Lounge. All accommodations feature high speed internet access. The resort is just ten minutes from Mactan International Airport and 25 minutes from cosmopolitan Cebu City, offering vibrant nightlife, extensive shopping and 24-hour casinos. For the ultimate dining experience, choose from the hotel's 5 restaurants and bars, featuring the Philippine's first and only Ibiza style Beach Club. Stay active with a visit to the fully equipped health club offering a professional gymnasium, steam room and luxurious garden spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Resort And Spa Cebu
- Movenpick Resort & Spa Cebu Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hilton Cebu Hotel
- Hilton Mactan Island
- Hilton Lapu Lapu
- Lapu Lapu Hilton
- Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu Cebu Island