Things that i like.
1. From the time you enter the property the staff would assist you with your luggage and open the door for you.
2. While in line for check in and checking out. A staff will bring out welcome drinks
3. From reservations personnel, luggage staff, shuttle service driver, pool and beach to housekeeping staff everyone is nice , attentive and courteous.
4. The swimming pool has a great temperature.
5. There is a chocolate hour everyday. Be sure to be at the lobby.
6. Ibiza club has a happy hour between 5 to 630pm. Offers live bands or show
7. Pillows and bed is really nice and comfy
Things that needs improvement
1. The hair dryer is very old. It doesnt reflect the new and chic feel of the room
2. Shuttle schedule they only have 3 trips going to sm or ayala. 10am 2pm and 430pm. I wish there is an earlier shuttle sched for guests who has an earlier flight but wants to do a last minute shopping.
3. More variety in buffet breakfast. Also sauteed veggies taste bland. The donuts needs to be more sweet and chocolatey. For a luxury resort i expected more.
4. The lobby and check in area was quite hot especially when it becomes crowded. Not really good when the line is long.
5. Cab lines were long inside the hotel. I was no. 11 and they only called no.4. So we decided to go outside the property in the main street there are lots of cabs passing by. Easily rode one. Hope the hotel do something about it.
Overall the experience was great. Will definitely recommend it to my family and friends and will be back when i visit cebu again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired enclave is set on its own private beach on Mactan Island and offers white sandy beaches, year-round summer weather and exceptional diving and snorkeling. Business is easy with various Executive Floors and an Executive Lounge. All accommodations feature high speed internet access. The resort is just ten minutes from Mactan International Airport and 25 minutes from cosmopolitan Cebu City, offering vibrant nightlife, extensive shopping and 24-hour casinos. For the ultimate dining experience, choose from the hotel's 5 restaurants and bars, featuring the Philippine's first and only Ibiza style Beach Club. Stay active with a visit to the fully equipped health club offering a professional gymnasium, steam room and luxurious garden spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Resort And Spa Cebu
- Movenpick Resort & Spa Cebu Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hilton Cebu Hotel
- Hilton Mactan Island
- Hilton Lapu Lapu
- Lapu Lapu Hilton
- Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu Cebu Island