Stayed here for a night for a business trip. Upon checking in the rooms are ok, not too old but certainly not new. Perhaps the management might plan for a renovation soon to get their rooms updated. Had a room with 2 single beds. The bathroom is big and spacious. Only gripe was the cable TV that seems to be working intermittently. At best it will freeze every 15 mins. At worst it would freeze every other minute. Had work to do so the TV didn't bother me much.
Overall can't complain much for the price I paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grand jewel glitters in front of the Mactan Cebu International Airport to greet landing tourists. Convenience meets luxury at the Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino that boasts of 164 well-appointed rooms and suites, replete with modern facilities and amenities. Our 24-hour Business Center caters to the transient businessman with its highly-efficient secretarial services, WiFi internet access, and modern meeting facilities. Redefine culinary sophistication when you sample our sumptuous gustatory delights in any of our four restaurants, or win big in our 24-hour casino. At the Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino, a grand welcome awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Airport Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Waterfront Airport Hotel And Casino Cebu Island/Mactan Island