“A Gem!”

Ocean Gems Academy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A Gem!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I thought being a mermaid was just a dream until Mermaid Gadie introduced her mermaid tail and a package to become a mermaid! I never hesitate to learn and become a mermaid! It was fun! I had a good time swimming with the whalesharks and the sardine run! Amd the photoshoot ofcourse haha! Thank you mermaid Gadie!

Xoxo
Joan

3 Thank JOANMUE

Cebu City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Mermaiding a dream come true”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I am a scuba diver. When i was invited by Ms Gadie to wear the tail, i had no hesitation, took off my wet suit and slipped on the beautiful tail and felt so pretty on it. The first swim was a bit difficult but i enjoyed the photo shoot very much. The photo of my first time mermaiding was featured on the Sunstar newspaper last Jan 20, 2014, my boyfriend framed the newspaper page.... a souvenir of my kakikayan gigs. And again last jan 25 together with my 2 sisters, also a swimmer took the mermaiding lesson from Ocean Gems Academy and invaded the ocean of Mactan Cebu City. When you visit here in Cebu, i strongly recommend this activity, its so enjoyable and challenging.

Visited January 2014
5 Thank ChiLLiE_d_MerMaid
Taipei, Taiwan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Mermaid Swimming Lessons Cebu”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

My Daughter Mia, she is 16 years old and her dream was to become a mermaid and now she did it. Thank you very much to her coach Gadie B. We saw her Mermaid Swimming Lessons Cebu in goggle and it was perfect since we are here in Cebu. We book it one day ahead to this number +639175212240. My daughter Mia was a swimmer, but she still did the 3 days open water mermaid swimming lessons. What she did learned in the class was " how to stay longer under water, that you will not get panic when you don't have enough air, and the fining, flipping of the tail, diving, bubble ring, safety and the physiology about the body. She learned so much in her theory. We paid $350 dollars for Mia because it is 3 days lessons. She did firsts in the pool and after that they did swim inside the cave and having fun good for the mermaids pictorial and videos. My Daughter was very much happy. My other daughter Jen did one day mermaid swimming lessons and we paid $70 dollars for one day only. Well free photos and videos, free use of mermaid tail, with water prof make up. Gadie was awesome coach, as a mother i can recommend her to every body because you can learn many things in the theory. Jen is not a swimmer but she knows how to swim only in the pool that is why she want one day mermaid swimming lessons, but after all my children they said they have brilliant vacation in Cebu.

Visited January 2014