hii we were in the hotel for 21 day with my wife in the first day when i search in the room the wifi i cant connect and in the reception said ne that ibterbet is only in the lobby but thay going to give ne a router to have internet in the room free. in the morning when i call to check about the internet they said that i have to pay 100 peso per day and i start to splaind that one day before ib the reception said ne for free ad i am 21 day andnot recived any discount in the price for the room so i think that the internet have to be free. after a few minute some one call me back and said that i recived i for free/.
when we waked up in the morning we dont have power in the room again i call to the reception and they say that just 16.00 in the afternoon the power back mmmm only 6 hours without power no air conditioner no internet no possible to take a bath ..... so expent money outside to enjoy of air conditioner eat a breakfast and have wifi in any mall ...... when we come back in the evening after the break power the router in the room stop to without internet 3 day.
in the period of our stay in the room we ask 2 time for toilet paper and we used 3 times the laundry services after when we did check out and we r in the parking waiting for a taxi to the airport the receptionist ran outside and say that we have to pay for 3 landry service and for the toilet paper heheheh 50 peso i travel 2 or 3 times in the year to many countries is the first time that in a hotel i have to pay for a toilet paper .... maybe i have to pay to for the water and the power ????? ahhh andabout the landry we paid all why i have to pay againg??? with kind of register u used.
in the 21 day 4 times without power for 6 hours. i want tell u sir mananger that i am vice director in a 5 start hotel in the desk front in my country so i know exactly an hotel have to give services to the guest.
i have many more things to tell about the clean about the housekeeping but after 1970 character i dont want continue.
in the recepcion the services is very good and the employers very helpfulls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You may be out of your time zone, but not your comfort zone. SDR Mactan Serviced Apartments in Cebu, provides your own slice of paradise. You will have a cozy fully-furnished, 36.5 sqm - 65 sqm high standard apartment with kitchen (larger than nearby 5-star resorts) in a great location, with free wifi internet, cable TV, DVD player (with a selection of movies), kitchen, cooking facilities and implements, balcony and stylish contemporary furnishings. We have the award-winning Italian restaurant "La Bella" pizza bistro. Fully licensed, serving home-made pastas, salads and of course their famous pizzas. A home-away-from-home in Paradise. We are just 5 minutes from the airport and close to the beach. The Cebu Yacht club is just 5 minutes away and so is Marina Mall with over 100 retail stores and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your SDR Mactan Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sdr Mactan Serviced Apartments Hotel Lapu Lapu
- SDR Mactan Serviced Apartments Cebu Island/Mactan Island