I have stayed in more than a few hotels in bacolod and i can say that this one is now my favorite. It is really cheap and you get more than what you pay for. This hotel tries to have the look and feel of a five star hotel and in certain areas it actually succeeds. This hotel is newly renovated so it doesn't feel old and worn down like most hotels in bacolod. The staff and service is commendable for being flexible to my needs and they're really nice and warm. In fact, they were the ones I most liked about this place. The food is average, the room is average. For the price I paid, I didn't expect much. But I can definitely say my stay had a few pleasant surprises and exceeded my expectations a little. I think I'll stay here again the next time in bacolod.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Planta Centro Bacolod Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planta Centro Bacolod Hotel And Residences
- Planta Centro Hotel Bacolod