“Affordable Place to Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Sea Breeze

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bacolod
Hotel Sea Breeze
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Bacolod
San Pedro, Philippines
“Affordable Place to Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Me with my officemates stayed here last August 2012, I just indicated December for there isn't any option for that month anymore. I could say that the price was very reasonable especially for budget travellers, though the hotel only offers basic amenities and rooms.

We were 5 back then, we got 2 double rooms and 3 of us stayed together for we just asked for an extra matress with a fee of course. The room was okay, nice beds and cool A/C, clean bathroom and has a wardrobe. Again, the hotel is just basic so don't expect it to be posh. :) The hotel also has a resturant at the ground floor, we tried their pancit and it tasted good.

The staffs were also friendly and accomodating, they assisted us with the directions of the sites that we'd like to visit and they were the ones who found a taxi for us in going back to the airport. In terms of location, it's very near SM Bacolod and there are jeepneys passing by the hotel so people who'll be staying here need not to worry.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank annasuzon

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Nha Trang, Vietnam
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

If you are looking for an inexpensive hotel in Bacolod, give this a look. Stayed two nights. It is average and nothing much to write about but acceptable for the price. Clean, and well cared for but a little run down. Towels were well worn. But it was as good as places that are much more expensive in the same neighborhood. The location is great, close to SM mall and downtown.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank GaryWW_11
Muntinlupa, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2012

I first stayed in this hotel in 1978 when it was one of the two best hotels in Bacolod. With more hotels that came, Sea Breeze became one of the less visited hotels, and the maintenance seemed to have gone on a downward spiral. I went for a look-see two years ago and found out that some suites have been renovated.

I went back last October for the Masskara and since no better hotels were available, I called and made a deposit for a suite.

The renovated suite is nice, but not luxurious. It wasn't expensive, and so I say it offers very good value for money. The old staff who knew me from previous travels apologized that there was no carpet, but I felt that the new carpetless, industrial look had character.

Most importantly, the staff were warm and friendly. And the hotel location can not be beat. Nearest to SM and 2 minutes away from the city's famous park.

Now I know I do not need to book the more luxurious hotels. The renovated Sea Breeze suites are good enough for short visits.

Room Tip: Pick a suite at the far end of the second floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Angelito P
Vancouver
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

I don't know where Trip Advisor got the lovely photo showing a pool and beach, because it is DEFINITELY not the Hotel Sea Breeze in Bacalod!!! There is no pool and no beach in sight. The one room we were shown was actually Ok for a P1000 hotel, but the huge lobby and ground floor is largely empty and feels like a ghost town hotel. The hotel is just off the main square of the city.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Glenn22

Travellers are raving about these Bacolod hotels

Concord, New Hampshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

The front desk was efficient and friendly, but the restaurant was just a waste of time.

We tried to get breakfast before we left to return to southern Negros, but by 9AM the kitchen and restaurant was still closed, so we went down the road to Sylvia Manor which was much nicer and more efficient and far more friendly service. The food was also a lot better than what we had for dinner the night before at the Sea Breeze.

The room was ok, nothing special, but acceptable.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TonyScott23
cebu
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2011

My first stay here I was given a very nice room, it was a good size. My second stay, I was given a tiny room with a very tiny television. The rooms were the same price......I think they took advantage of me by giving me the small room with a big price. I won't stay there anymore. You can stay at the Grand Regal for 35p more. I think I was ripped off.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2010

Have stayed at the Sea Breeze Hotel in Bacolod city several times over the last 3 years (last time August 2010).
For less than 1000P you get a good size double room with large bathrooms (which is not always the case in budget hotels).
Situated on San Juan Street (not far from the Plaza and SM mall).
It also has a nice restaurant.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple