“One Week Stay @ Go Hotel Bacolod” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Go Hotels Bacolod

Go Hotels Bacolod
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Bacolod
Berlin, Germany
“One Week Stay @ Go Hotel Bacolod”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stayed at room 221 for one week during my business trip at Bacolod. From the airport i took a cab for 500 bucks, since I had an early flight, I ask for an early check in. They charged me 560 pesos for it. My room was very basic but clean, got a queen size bed, cable tv, desk, no mini bar though. They have free and strong wifi. Smoking and eating are not allowed inside the room though I manage to eat some junk foods during my stay. Go hotel is located very near Robinsons Place Bacolod, one ride to SM and a roughly 20 minute ride to the airport. My stay was very comfortable until my last night when I woke up due to the disturbing noises coming from the room beside mine. I think the rooms are not sound proof because every time someone's walking pass my door I would hear their foot steps. And also there are lots of mosquitoes inside the room so might as well bring some insect repellent. My sink was clogged during my first day but it was fixed by the housekeeping immediately. Every day during my stay , housekeeping did not fail to clean my room and take out the trash. I will again stay at this hotel in the future. By the way, I loved the touch screen elevator ;)

Room Tip: choose a room on the 2nd or 3rd level, never on the ground floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Cebu City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

I was in Bacolod City for the first time. As I availed their promo rate which I booked months ago. I found the location excellent as it just few walks from the mall, good friendly staffs, new and clean as I found out almost 2 years existing already. The Staff were great from the front desk, security, room services and the gentleman who assisted me with my cable TV and Air conditioning unit. I think the WIFI needs to improved and at the same time the Air Conditioning Unit as mine leaked. Also I suggested to John to provide instructions in using their cable TV. I hope next time I come back, theirs one already. Anyway. More than the price you pay - You Get! In the end, its a great place to stay. I highly recommend this Hotel. Surely will come back! More promo rates please :)

Room Tip: First Impression Lasts!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Bayugan city
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Nice,comfortable,all access is there,malling,food trip,even taxi's are staying & waiting...it's our 2nd time in go hotel and now i appreciate d area of location....nice to be here in 2nd time around....i always recommend this place to our friends whose want to travel in Bacolod City.....

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank jenie_maramara
Cavite, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

- The room and bathroom was nice and clean.
- The hotel is located at the back of Robinsons Shopping Mall.
- Very accessible to public transportation.
- Much better to book rooms at the upper floors as ground floor can be noisy due to people going to and from the mall.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank morpheus_GT
Jerome, Idaho
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

We will definitely stay here again, mainly because of the location. Robinson's shopping center is literally a few steps away. I also like the convenience of the in-house cafe. The rooms are okay. They are fairly clean. Make sure to book rooms on the upper floors though. Ours was on the first floor. There were too much foot traffic and noise... going to and from the mall. Mosquito repellent is a must.They are everywhere...in the rooms and especially in their cafe. Yikes!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank jneth5
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

My travel could not be better enough if not for the comfortable accommodation Go hotel had extended to me. After every out of town trip I've been, I always miss my room when I'm in the city. I miss the comfort of the bed gave me for the night.

It's just at the back of Robinsons Bacolod and the location was perfect. My Bantayan island trip was easy as the North terminal was a one way ride going to Cadiz city for my jump off point.

My Mambukal solo trip was also worth the money spent for I enjoyed the trek going to Falls# 7 and again the trip ended with the Go hotel room in mind. The Ruins was spectacular.
Go hotels provided the transportation to the pier for Iloilo city.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

I love this hotel! Very budget-friendly and right beside the mall, just a stone's throw away from restos just in case you get hungry. Very convenient. The room is very decent, not too small but just right. Clean toilet. Nice staff and calling cabs are never hard. For less than P1,000/night, this is worth it. Also very near public transportation.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo