“Great place to stay a coue of days.”
Review of JP 227 Residences

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
JP 227 Residences
Ranked #10 of 38 Bacolod B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife were staying in Bacolod for a few days. First we came to Circle Inn but the prices were too high for a room that we saw. 1.200P with a damp dark room with no hot shower.

So we decided to look further. We came upon JP227 and wr were suprised. P800 for a clean nice aircon room with hot shower. Location is great, just in the front of everything. Taxi drivers have a little problem finding that, they don't know the name of this place.

Budget travelers will love this place!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank spflaum

Reviewed 3 July 2013

It's pretty easy to find. The landmark is the Doctor's Hospital which is across it. I requested for an early check in as I had an early arrival, and it was granted without questions. When I got to their business office, I was swiftly escorted to my room after filling up a short form and presenting my voucher. WiFi was pretty good and the hot shower worked quite well. A laundry area for long-term guests is within the same room. There's only two electrical outlets, however, which was for the TV and cable box. So if you need to charge your phone or camera, you will need to unplug the TV. I am sincerely grateful to the security guard (forgot to get his name though) who advised me to try to get in touch with a van for hire to take me to the airport early morning the next day; otherwise I will have to pay a hefty price for a cab. While waiting for the van the next day, he stood by me along the road in the wee hours of the morning until I was picked up.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Barbikyu
Reviewed 19 April 2013

A good hotel with just the basics. Really friendly and helpful staff, we would definitely stay here again. Has laundry downstairs, as well as a cafe and snack bar, plus a little shop nearby for any other snacks or essentials you need.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple