GT Hotel Bacolod
  • Restaurant
O Hotel(Bacolod)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewssuite roomwalking distancecomplimentary bottled waterdrinking waterbusiness tripnice staybuffet breakfast isother hotelssmdividertowelspillowsconciergewificouchcozbudget
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My fiance and I enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The staff are courteous and friendly, especially the bellboy in the morning but I forgot his name though. The hotel is at the downtown area so it's very near to establishments which are walking distance, also it's where jeepneys to different routes pass by.

We got the Deluxe King for an affordable price in Agoda with free breakfast for two already. The price is very reasonable and the pictures on their Facebook page is the same with the actual. Our room was spacious and clean located at the 2nd floor, we had a nice sleep because of the bed and the room temperature as well. What I also like is that the room has a refrigerator, has a complimentary bottled water and coffee for 2 everyday. The wifi was okay and didn't have any problems with the connection.

The buffet breakfast was good, but can improve on what they serve as their main course to cater to different guests. But definitely I'll stay in this hotel again if given the chance. :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank annasuzon
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located near the port, SM and Manukan Country (chicken country). Affordable without the discount but very affordable with the discount. They do offer a rudimentary breakfast buffet which is ok i guess. The staff on the other hand is quite helpfull and courteous. Its much better than the other similarly priced older hotels in the area.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank DocTotoy
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Great location: The hotel is very close to Lacson Street, cathedral, SM City, and Manukan Country.

Great breakfast: Buffet, served from 6-10am. Loved the omelette and blueberry pancakes!

Great rooms: Booked a superior twin for 2 nights (for only 2080- promo rate). Very affordable. The beds are huge and very comfy! The rooms are pretty new and very clean.

Great staff: They are very accommodating and always ready to help. We were allowed to check-in early at 10am.

I would highly recommend this to anyone planning to visit Bacolod, would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Lynette S
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I'm raving about:
Location- you can literally walk to SM and the downtown area is also a short walk from here

Price- excellent! For only 1,500 per night(May 2014 discounted price via Agoda), we were able to book a Superior Room with breakfast buffet for two

Room- bed area was big enough and complete with a water kettle, fridge, table, chair and cabinet

Bathroom- exhaust did not function well but the glass shower area is well appreciated and spacious

Buffet Breakfast- delicious and well cooked food though choices were a bit limited so I guess they were going for quality over quantity

Service- service was prompt and efficient

Ample Parking

Point for improvement

Wi-fi- speed and consistency were not acceptable. They had two connections for guests and I had to switch between the two since one would not be working from time to time. It got disconnected plenty of times too and I only got an acceptable connection past eleven, I guess when most guests slept already.

Bed quality- the mattress was firm but I would have wanted it to be a little softer but nonetheless, we had a good night's sleep here :)

Room Tip: This is on a quiet street so request rooms on the second floor for easier access to the ground floor and (hopefully) faster internet speed
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank coffeefreak
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is my second time at GT Hotel.

It's still clean, new and modern. Their wi-fi is fast. I booked via Agoda on the same day I checked in and I still got a very good price for a superior twin room - P1000 (went to about P1200 including taxes).

The room was clean and big enough. The bathroom was big too. Just like last time, I didn't eat breakfast because I woke up late.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends