“good place to stay in bacolod”

Circle Inn - Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Bacolod
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed there last year because of the room we got in our wedding package, the room we stayed in overlooked the small pool at the center of the hotel. It was clean and quite new, but airconditioning was noisy and needed some cleaning because it wasnt cool enough. The two double beds were comfortable, there was free wifi with fair connection but the room had a bulky tv. The free buffet breakfast was more than average, and the staff was very accommodating. Overall, it was a delight staying at circle inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 23 June 2014

the hotel was great. room was clean and staff was great.. we would stay there again when we come back. only thing is we hope that they include free breakfast in their accommodation... improvement on wifi too please..

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dulce C
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for four nights in June. The Deluxe rooms were more than comfortable enough. The Buffet Breakfast was very good value. All the Staff were very friendly. You can get about eveeverywhere in the City,easily by either;Taxi,Tricycle or Jeep ney. The overall Prices for a Hotel of this price,with a good pool;is excellent..

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank grogory
SmrtTrav, General Manager at Circle Inn - Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for your review and we look forward to having you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed there for a Staycation.
I got a deluxe room that faces the street and accessible to the pool.
The pool looks great but I didn't get to swim since I forgot to pack my swimwear with me (so maybe next time). The room itself was nice and spacious. It's also clean and does not smell bad. I got a deluxe room with a bath tub (yey!) since I specifically asked for it. You can easily ask the staff if you have something you need and they will comply within their means. I really appreciated the reservation process over email I had with Ms Des who is very accommodating. Wifi is strong and fast, too. There is a small fridge which holds drinks and a coffee maker.

The only problem I encountered was the obvious lack of upgrade of their facilities. Maybe a flat screen TV is needed already? :) Also, the airconditioning units are old and cannot cool the whole room. I need to have our airconditioning unit changed because of this and the unit must be left on everytime I go out. The towels are also not so soft as I expected on a hotel room. :( Also, can you atleast have the bottled water for free and inclusive in the room rate? :) Some hotels offer their bottled water for free with the room.

Overall, I can say that I still would stay in Circle Inn in the future to atleast try out the pool and poolside rooms and other amenities. I think I got the value for my money though. I expect an upgrade next time please :) Thank you!

Room Tip: Deluxe Rooms with Direct access to pool please! :) Ill try that next time.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carmille O
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed in Deluxe room. Toilet did not flush, so I had to fill the bathroom trash can up with water every time my husband or i used the toilet. The air-con barely worked. When we asked to have them fixed, they never came to our room and did nothing about it. For the price of the deluxe room you would expect breakfast to be included, but it is not. I booked the deluxe room online because it listed a "bath tub" in the description. There was no tub. Only shower. Seeing the other reviews it is obvious they upset many people by not offering early check-in. They know the most common flight into Bacolod arrives at 6am. Don't offer me a airport pick-up, ask what time i will be arriving at the hotel, then when I get there tell me I have to wait 7 hours to check -in. I would of just booked somewhere else. I wish I would have.

Room Tip: choose a different hotel that offers breakfast and early check-in if you are arriving in the morning...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hollyz83
SmrtTrav, General Manager at Circle Inn - Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for your comments and I will have the issues you brought up looked into. My apologies too for the misunderstanding regarding bathtubs and breakfast in our Deluxe Rooms. The first page of our website actually states "Bathtub in some rooms" and this message is also repeated in other places on our website like in the booking engine as well as in the specific room description. Breakfast, unlike in our Executive Wing rooms, are not mentioned just like the rest of our Main Wing rooms. Even our booking engine specifies rooms and rates with breakfast and no breakfast. As for early check in, we do welcome this as long as rooms are available but like all hotels, cannot guarantee this. There are also more than 15 daily flights into Bacolod and they are spread out during the day and most of our guests do not arrive very early. We also offer free luggage storage for guests whose early check in request cannot be accommodated. Despite the issues you mentioned, I hope you had a good rest and will assure you that we will address everything you brought up. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

For an additional P400, the Deluxe room is a huge step from the regular room. The bathroom is nice, interiors are beautiful, has a small refrigerator, the cabinets are new with a safe provided. Couples, book a deluxe room! I was first booked in a regular room for P1,009. The bed was comfortable, air-conditioning was good, and the water pressure was strong. The room was however musty, cramped, had no view, cabinets were old, bathroom door was made of plastic, and I found small cockroaches in the bathroom. I guess it just needed to be aired because it was better after it had been lived in for a night. Nevertheless, I was happy that I asked to see a deluxe room the next day.

This hotel is in a safe location, and is next to a 24 hour convenience store. There is also an outdoor pool in this hotel open from 9am-9pm. The pool was just filled with fresh water when we came so it was quite inviting. While there is a small resto lounge in this hotel, I do not recommend having breakfast here. The fruits offered were browning, the sandwiches were insubstantial, and the breakfast buffet was not extensive. Service further needs improvement as the front desk people are too relaxed and quite insensitive to the needs of their guests. They came across as incompetent and unhappy with their jobs. For instance, as I waited to be checked out, one customer complained that he asked for a wake-up call but it never came, which made him miss an important appointment. The receptionist was not even apologetic as she claimed to have not been made aware of the request. Overall, this hotel offers great value for money for deluxe rooms, but I would like to see their regular rooms renovated, and drastic improvement in their food selection and services.

Room Tip: Book a deluxe room or at least a regular room with a pool view!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Rooms are clean, very elegant and classy... my favorite hotel in Bacolod so far... with 24hr convenient store nearby... Foods and room services were great too... all food that we ordered were so delicious.. I would recommend deluxe room to everyone who loves class and elegance... It's just so perfect. The interiors of the hotel are exquisite. Can't wait to come back.... :)

Stayed: August 2013