Urban Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$107
US$104
Seda Atria(Iloilo City)
US$86
Hotel Del Rio(Iloilo City)
US$68
US$45
  • Breakfast included
Days Hotel Iloilo(Iloilo City)
US$52
Urban Sands Iloilo(Iloilo City)
US$53
US$49
US$32
Agoda.com
Injap Tower Hotel(Iloilo City)
US$52
US$43
Agoda.com
Go Hotels Iloilo(Iloilo City)
US$29
US$49
US$46
  • Breakfast included
Harbor Town Hotel(Iloilo City)
US$32
  • Restaurant
All reviewsla paz marketno elevatorgaisano mallbudget roomfree breakfastroom wasn't readyserve breakfastjeepney ridetwin roomhot and cold showerwifi connectiontwo nightsminute walkflexibackpackersguardsalon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2013

The staff are so friendly the rooms are very clean and well maintained, but the problem with this place is the food, it has just changed hands the the breakfast menu is so poor its either fish and rice or just rice, take you pick. I went and bought some beams bread and asked for beans and egg on toast, god love the cook but she could not get the toast right.
For breakfast I would attempt to cross the road and dinr out.
The gym is a mini gym on the roof.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2012

We stayed in Urban Inn last Sept.14-16 and we must say, we really got a good deal out of this! The room was very clean, and the staff (even the security guards) are very accommodating. They in fact taught us how to speak in Ilonggo (their dialect) w/c helped us get through our stay in Iloilo. :) The place is very stratigic in a way that you only have to ride 1-2 jeep maximum in order to get to famous tourist spots in the city. The thing I liked best about this hotel is that it gives you a unique feel because of the interior of the place as well as their love for mother nature. If you'll be staying at this hotel, make sure to read their house rules (particularly regarding the bed sheet and towel replacement) and you'll see what I mean by love for Mommy Earth. :) The breakfast they served also tasted great (tapa is their best seller).

We'll never forget that place and hopefully be back again in the near future.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ayeen S
Reviewed 24 August 2012

LOCATION : You can access almost everywhere you want to go. It is near a shopping area, market, Internet cafe, church, spa, massage, salon, bakeshop, copy center, banks. If you commute, it's one ride to where you want to go. Taxis are everywhere.

STAFF: very friendly, courteous, professional. They go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and pleasant.

ROOMS: hot and cold shower, clean beddings, air condition, bidet toilets, cable TV, no wifi connection in certain rooms. You can access wifi in several places.

This hotel is continuously improving. Everytime I visit iloilo and stay at Urban Inn, I notice something new and improved. As of now, there is no elevator. However, the staff will help you with your baggage. The rooms don't have phones, but you can use the phone at the front desk.
I would highly recommend this place, still. I love the decor, the art, the arrangement, the furniture..etc.. It looks classy. There is a room for karaoke, meeting place, etc..at a very minimal cost. There is also a cafe at the 2nd floor. You have to experience this hotel...

Room Tip: Ask for the room closest to the stairs.. That's where the wifi is strongest..
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Maria73110
Reviewed 22 August 2012

My friends and I stayed here for a couple of nights (Aug 18 & 20) in a twin room. The staff are helpful and the rooms are quite clean specially the toilets; hot shower works well although the towels were not as absorbent as I'd like it to be.

There were three of us so we had to get an extra mattress on the floor and the room was spacious enough for that. I was the one who slept on the floor and I was not worried that my friends might step on me in the dark as they walk around the room in the middle of night to use the toilet or adjust the AC.

Since our stay was one night apart, we stayed at two different rooms. The windows in our first room was facing a wall so it was hard for us to tell if it was already morning; we were awakened by the staff who delivered our breakfast. In our second room the windows allow sunlight through. The second room was further down the hall compared to the first one.

The hotel is central as well. It's walking distance from the La Paz Market where one should taste the La Paz Batchoy at Netong's and coffee at Madge. There are salons close by and a spa. We went to the salon across the street for a haircut and manicure/pedicure. There's also a videoke room in the hotel which we visited. Although the lyrics flashed sometimes doesn't jive with the music we still had fun singing. It's just one jeepney ride to the city proper and one ride to Jaro as well where one could see plenty of ancestral houses and buildings.

Overall, it was a great place. I also love the decorations. I'd definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank litrato101
Reviewed 5 August 2012

The staff here are nice and accomodating. Even if you just walk in and got no reservation, they are willing to assist. Easy access around the city. The guard is also friendly. The next time that I need a quick stay, i'll consider this place again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo